05 April 2008

Sending Out Some Link Love

Here in the past week or so, I've updated my *blogs I enjoy* on my sidebar. I just thought I'd highlight them in case you haven't had the chance to visit these fun blogs yet.

Chantico: another friend in real life, she has a fun lighthearted blog that makes you wish you were standing in front of Tiffany's eating a doughnut (of course, I always think of Holly Golightly when I think of Tiffany's!).

Kicking it in Crazyville: a fun new blog I discovered during the blog party hosted by 5 Minutes for Mom. This blog is by two friends who live on different continents. '

My Five Men: a beautiful blog by Betsy. I love her thoughts and the photography she uses on her blog.

Paris Daily Photo: I've enjoyed this blog for a long time now. Vince and I honeymooned in Paris and I love looking at the beautiful photos and dreaming of a second honeymoon there.

The House in Marrakesh: a lovely blog about living in Morroco. I've been fascinated with going to Morroco since first seeing Casablanca. It seems so exotic and old.

So if you get a chance, visit these great blogs--and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Thanks so much, Lora! I was surprised and honored to see me on this list! :) Isn't it fun to have internet friends! I'm going to enjoy checking out these other ones that you have listed here....

Storybook Woods said...

Oh some fun new blogs for me to try. xooxox Clarice

Heather & Reese said...

Lora! I'm tickled pink to be included in your post. Thanks a bunch! Heather and I both enjoy making new blog friends and are thankful for your friendship.

Blessings,

Reese