04 November 2008

Vote For....*UPDATED*


...my pumpkin!! Shannon over at Bless Our Nest is having a pumpkin carving contest. You should really go check out all of the creativity! She's got a tough job picking a winner. BUT you can help her out by voting for my pumpkin carriage:) hehe! (Did I mention that it's #11?!) I should also mention that my hubby and kiddos' are in the running, too. Seriously though, there are some very cute pumpkins shown there, so head over and check them out.
**Can you believe I won?! Thanks so much, Shannon! This was a fun contest!

7 comments:

nanatrish said...

This is adorable! I will hop over and show my support! It looks like a Cinderella coach. Very cute!

Nancy said...

What amazing creativity! I wasn't able to vote...the posting was disabled or something. But, I enjoyed looking at them all...what a tough decision!

Kari said...

Congratulations!

Jodi said...

Congratulations! I had voted for you and I'm just getting to your blog to check it out!

Lisa said...

Congratulations, Lora! It was a beautiful pumpkin!

Kayren, Pink Daisy Girl said...

Congratulations, Lora! I love the prizes you're winning, especially the clock. How awesome are they?!

Amanda said...

precious pumpkin, cant wait to do this next year and hopefully my daughter will still love cinderella!!! very creative!