I'm supposed to list 5 of my favorite things about Christmas, so here goes....in no particular order...
- tucking my kiddos in for the night with their Christmas trees as their nightlights--their little faces are always filled with wonder:)
- receiving Christmas cards from family and friends, especially the far away ones that send pictures!
- watching old classic holiday movies with my family (because we know all the lines by heart!)
- reading The Advent Book each night to The Princess and Mr. B--they get so excited thinking of what will be behind that night's door
- discovering what *gag* gifts my dad and sister have bought for our stockings, they're very creative:)
This list certainly isn't conclusive, because I could go on and on since I do really love so many things about the holiday season. I have enjoyed sharing this season with my bloggy friends this year! Thanks for making it so much fun!!