08 May 2011

My Mothers Day in Pictures

cards, both handmade and store-bought

a new Scentsy burner and scents~mmmm


Remember this little painting I did at the art museum?
Well, I asked to have it framed and they surprised me with it today!
I love it!


Leaving for church

Delicious lunch: Korean grilled chicken, sesame almond salad, roasted potatoes, roasted carrots, steamed broccoli, rolls, sweet tea and strawberry shortcake!

*slipper* cookies made by my kiddos:)

me, my mom, my sister Mr. B and The Princess

catching bull frogs in the backyard

"But too many women don't see motherhood as a vocation. The word "vocation" comes from the Latin word for voice. It means a call. I do believe with all my heart that there is no higher and no holier calling than motherhood."
Elisabeth Elliot

1 comment:

Lori's Glassworks said...

Looks like you had a lovely Mother's day! Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Lori