08 July 2013

What's for Dinner {July 8th}


I'm totally late getting this posted ...but I was enjoying the day with my family:)  And that's okay!  I love great family days!

Here's the plan for this week.  However, it's subject to change on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday ...we might go camping.  Still undecided though:)


Monday:  We went to Chick-Fil-A for family night "farm" style: dirt & worms sundaes, make-your-own flowerpots, and farm animals to pet~great fun!

Tuesday:  {Ladies Book study for me; Vince has a plan for the kiddos}

Wednesday:  Slow Cooker Spaghetti Casserole

Thursday:  Sweet Garlic Chicken, Potatoes, & Green Beans

Friday:  Chicken Lettuce Wraps & Egg rolls

Saturday:  {snacks/leftovers}


*****
Don't miss a thing here at My Blessed Life!
Subscribe, Follow, & "Like" today!


No comments: