28 January 2008

Menu Plan Monday


Remembering that one of my New Year's goals was to improve at menu planning, I'm getting started with the help and encouragement of The Organizing Junkie. Every Monday she hosts a menu planning Mr. Linky "thingy" and I've decided to join the fun--for accountability purposes, ya know! Besides that you can find lots of great ideas for menu planning and recipes. So here's my plan for this week:
Wednesday: (meal at church)
Thursday: (meal at church college ministry)
Friday: cornflake-crusted baked chicken
Saturday: tacos
Be sure to to go by I'm an Organizing Junkie and check out the other great menu ideas!

3 comments:

Laura @ Laura Williams' Musings said...

Sounds yummy!


Slow cooker chicken & rice... we had a recipe of that yesterday lol


Laura


http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot.com/2008/01/menu-plan-monday-week-of-jan-27th.html

Jasmine31 said...

The menu sounds good. The chicken i could of tried if the kids hadn't opened and wasted the can of mushroom soup we had. lol

Thanx for stopping by my blog. See ya soon!

Kari said...

oooh, this makes me hungry! If only our kitchen were actually used for cooking. =) haha