17 February 2008

Menu Plan Monday

I didn't actually get my menus planned last week--and dinnertime definitely didn't go as smoothly. This week I took a little inventory before planning and here's what I've come up with:

Monday: chicken spaghetti, salad, garlic cheese biscuits

Tuesday: baked Mahi Mahi, roasted asparagas, baked potatoes, rolls

Wednesday: dinner at church

Thursday: dinner at church/college ministry night

Friday: chicken gumbo

Saturday: pinto beans with ham & buttermilk cornbread

Hope all of your meals go well this week! For more great menus and recipes, check out Menu Plan Monday at I'm an organizing junkie.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Mahi Mahi ... yum !

Andrea said...

Thanks for the welcome! Your menu looks wonderful!

~Andrea

alexis said...

Your menu sounds yummy... especially the mahi mahi. Thanks for your comment over at my page. I've never had dump cake with peaches. I will have to try that! We're going with cherry this time in honor of Washington's Birthday on Friday. My kids think I'm nerdy! LOL