I'm holding myself accountable to complete my reading list and joining Callapidder Days' Spring Reading Thing 2008. I LOVE to read, but with most of my reading being done after the kiddos are in bed it sometimes takes me forever to get books finished. And then sometimes I put a book in my bookcase and forget about it. Or when I look over my bookcase, I re-discover books that I haven't read in years and would love to read again. So with all of those things considered, I have chosen the following books for my Spring reading.
My personal reading list, in no particular order:
- The Reagan Diaries, by Ronald Reagan
- Dangerous Surrender, by Kay Warren
- Murder on the Orient Express, by Agatha Christie
- Velvet Elvis, by Rob Bell
- My Cousin Rachel, by Daphne du Maurier
- Jamaica Inn, by Daphne du Maurier
- Life Management for Busy Women, by Elizabeth George (a re-read)
- The Seven Longings of the Human Heart, by Mike Bickle
- Prince Caspian, by C.S. Lewis (a re-read)
- Thou Givest, They Gather, by Amy Carmichael (a re-read)
- Deadly Viper Character Assassins, by Mike Foster & Jud Wilhite
Reading with my daughter:
- The Little House in the Big Woods, by Laura Ingalls Wilder
I may update this from time to time and I'll keep up with my *read thus far in '08* list on my sidebar. I hope you'll join in the reading fun. Head over to Callapidder Days to check out lots of other reading lists, in case you need some inspiration.