Today will be quite busy with our young marrieds small group at our house tonight (we're the hosts, not the young marrieds), so I've got some cooking to do. I've had a late start, too, because 1.) I got to bed too late last night 2.) I spent half the night falling off the side of my son's twin bed getting him to sleep there and 3.) I'm fighting a sore throat and some sinus stuff (it's Spring!).
But I thought I'd just share some good stuff that I found at some of my favorite places while drinking coffee this morning:
1. Kelli @ There Is No Place Like Home made the cutest *Spring* sign. I think I may have to try that!
2. Anna @ Pleasantview School House shares a delicious-looking recipe for Limeade--yum!
3. My sister, Kari @ logorrhea shares a beautiful poem that she has written (she's so talented!!)
4. Tina @ Cherry Hill Cottage shows you how to make the most adorable flower pot wreath (this I am definitely making !).
5. The girls over @ Blissfully Domestic share some great tips on arranging framed photographs and they are also giving away a great-looking cookbook.
So head over to these great sites and check them out! Have fun!