- recycling all my plastic shopping bags
- recycling plastic storage bags (like Ziplocs)
- changing all light bulbs to the compact fluorescent ones
- buying more organic foods
- switching to *green* cleaners
You can go here to download a checklist with 101 ways to go green. It has some great ideas for being environmentally responsible. Oh--and here are some great ways for you and your kids to celebrate Earth Day.
What are some things you are doing to help protect our environment? I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas!