01 April 2008

Now Introducing...

...Chocolate Ink! A brand-new blog brought to us by my friend (in real life!): Nancy. Nancy and I have been friends for our whole lives--really. Our parents were friends before we were ever twinkles in their eyes. Even though we've never lived in the same state or town (except for 1 1/2 years during college) we have remained friends always. For years we kept in touch by that thing I love, real letters, and in recent years, email. Now I'm excited to be *blogging friends*, too! I'm sure you'll love her blog, so check it out. Just be warned: it'll make you hungry for chocolate!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out, Lora! I'm so excited to be a part of the "blogging phenomenon." But, please bear with me as I'm still getting used to the whole thing!