11 April 2008

Six Word Memoir

Yes, it's late, very late, but I can sleep well tonight knowing that our tax return has been filed and our refund is on it's way. Hallellujah!!

So here's my six word memoir:


THRILLED TO HAVE MY TAXES FINISHED!



I was tagged by Betsy at My Five Men to play.

Rules:1. Write your own six-word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog (include a visual illustration if you’d like).
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. Leave comment on the tagged blogs with invitation to play.

I’m tagging these five bloggers:

Kari at logorrhea

Nancy at Chocolate Ink

Donna at Chantico


4 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for tagging me! I'll try and play along sometime next week. I'll come back and let you know when I post it.
Jamie

Songlee said...

Thanks for stopping by my page again. It has really been a busy week or so!!!! I will try to repost and finish what I have started for my next blog!!!!

Betsy said...

That's a good one ~ getting those taxes done is such a wonderful feeing! yea! Have a great day, Lora!

Heather & Reese said...

Lora - That's a good one!! Taxes are a pain and it always feels good when they are done! LOL!

Heather