2. Next I found these adorable bird prints. They're reproductions, but they have the most curious Singer Sewing Machine logos on them. I wonder why--does anyone know?
3. This store sells Old World Christmas ornaments which I ADORE!! I picked up a few of those, too, because apparently I can never have enough of Christmas stuff.
Clara with the Nutcracker for the Princess
a turtle for Mr. B
a pair of chickadees in a nest for Vince & me
4. Next we hit the local Michael's (we don't have one where we live). First I found this gorgeous Martha Stewart wrapping paper on clearance ($1 a roll!!). I love to keep a good stash of wrapping paper, so I snap it up whenever I find it on clearance.
5. Then I found some small greenery picks that I've been looking for. I have a little plan for them.6. Finally, I found these bronze pots on clearance. I also have a little plan for these. It involves those leather shelves you saw above.
7. My sister and I also hit a few antique shops. I saw lots of good stuff, but the only things that I sprung for were some vintage books. I found an adorable copy of The Five Little Peppers and How They Grew and three Hardy Boys books that I needed for my collection and a Hardys Boys Detective Handbook--it's so cute, I've never seen one before!Well, that's it for the treasure hunt for now. Soon I'll show you what I've done with some of the above treasures:)