1. What is your favorite mode of transportation (flying, train, car, boat, etc.)? Why? Well, I just love travel so I'm flexible with my transportation: I LOVE road trips, there's nothing else quite like them! Air travel is fine with me, too, although it's not really that much fun as an adult. As a child it was much better. I like boats, although I've never been on a really large one (unless a ferry counts). I've never traveled on a train, but its one of my goals to do so. It just seem so glamorous!
2. If you could fly like Superman, jump and swing like Spiderman, swing on vines like Tarzan or fly on an umbrella like Mary Poppins, which would you choose? Definitely with Mary Poppins umbrella. I mean, its so much more civilized and ladylike, right? Plus she has that wonderful bag of tricks!
3. You're driving down the road and you see a small cluster of people, all with their thumbs out hoping to hitch a ride with you. As you near the group you realize that the people standing there are Queen Elizabeth, Johnny Depp, Barrack Obama, Oprah Winfrey, and John Grisham. You only have room for one person. Who would you pick up? Do I really have to THINK about this question?! Johnny Depp, of course!!
4. What was the most memorable trip you've ever taken? This is hard! I'm going with my top three in no particular order: 1.) Maui, Hawaii 2.) Paris, France 3.) South Africa
5. If you were planning a road trip with your best friend, where would you start, what would you stop to see and where would you end? We would start at some great antiquing spot and progress onto much, much more antiquing/junking interspersed with great eats and end at home, of course.
6. You are able to transport yourself back to any time. What would it be and why? Well, I've always wanted to experience the Wild, Wild West for some crazy reason.
7. Would you have flown with the Wright Brothers when they first discovered air travel? Hmmm...probably not. I mean, they'd just graduated from bicycles, so it didn't really look very sturdy and I have a thing about falling from tall heights.
This was a fun one today! Stop over at Kicking it in Crazyville and join in the fun! And have a wonderful weekend, too!