1. If you are a blogger, what got you started? Have you ever made, or do you hope to make, money blogging? Well, I lurked for a year before starting my blog. I started it 1.)to keep in better touch with far away family and friends and 2.)it just looked like such a fun *community* to join! I'd love to make some money having so much fun, but as of yet that hasn't happened:)
2. Are you a collector of anything? Oh, my....collecting just seems to be in my genes. I started collecting things as a child although my tastes have changed through the years. You can look on my side bar to see a list of things I enjoy collecting. Some of my favorites are: blue & white dishes, the Dickens' Village and vintage Nancy Drew books.
3. Apple juice or orange juice? Either/or, I'm flexible here.
4. What are 3 of your best personality traits? Hmmm....friendly, kind, generous--I asked my hubby to name these since it was hard to think of them for myself.
5. Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid. No financial worries!
6. What is usually your first thought when you wake up? "Is it already morning?!?"
7. Regarding material possessions: the more the merrier or less is best? Unfortunately, I think I'm the *more the merrier* type, thus the collecting.
Head over to Reese & Heather's place to join in the fun, too!