20 July 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Monday: breakfast: waffles

dinner: tacos, black bean salsa*, rice & bean casserole*


Tuesday: breakfast: baked French toast* & bacon

dinner: chicken spaghetti, red, white & blue salad*, garlic bread


Wednesday: breakfast: farmer's casserole*

dinner: fish stick po' boys*, slaw*, corn-on-the-cob


Thursday: breakfast: cinnamon rolls

dinner: (small group) "potluck" theme: I'm making Grandma's Goulash*


Friday: breakfast: waffles

dinner: "huli huli" chicken*, rice,


Saturday: breakfast: orange cinnamon rolls

dinner: grilled burgers, baked potato slices*

*There are a lot of great recipes that I'm using this week, but I don't have time to post them all right now. If any of them sound yummy to you, let me know and I'll get to that as soon as I can!
Yesterday I finally made it to the farmers' market and it was wonderful!! I found some great stuff. I didn't buy just tons, just what we would eat. Plus I can always go back on Tuesday if I need something else. Here's what I picked up:


From left to right: corn, plums, pear (?) tomatoes, more tomatoes, bell peppers, jalapenos

Then I washed everything up with this Veggie Wash. Ever tried it? It's an organic wash that's supposed to help wash off the residue of pesticides from your produce. I really like it! It smells so good, too: like oranges!

Don't forget to check out all of the other great menus & recipes over at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

7 comments:

Britt-Arnhild said...

Have a wonderful time with your company.
Your meny looks delicious.

Brenda said...

Great menu! I would love to know your Farmers Casserole recipe when you have time!

Linda said...

Great Menu. Everything sounds so good. I would like know about your farmers casserole too. I really enjoy reading your blog.

Betsy said...

Great menu!

Nancy said...

Yum! Your menu sounds delicious! Thanks for the info on the veggie wash...I'll have to try it!

PinkDaisyGirl said...

I fix farmer's breakfast. I wonder if it's anything like your farmer's casserole?

Angela said...

Yep, allow me to make yet another request for the farmer's casserole recipe, as well as the huli huli chicken. The name is too intriguing!