12 July 2008

On the Road Again...

...just can't wait to get on the road again...

Now you can be humming that all day long along with me!

Yes, I'm packing again. We are headed back to Arkansas and Oklahoma to visit family for a week. This time we'll be visiting both sides of our families and that will be fun. We haven't seen some of them in quite a while. But don't worry, I'll having full internet access while away. Oh yeah! I might even do some posting!:) So have a great weekend and I'll *see* you soon. Now back to that suitcase...

7 comments:

Betsy said...

Safe travels!

Angela said...

Have a safe trip! And all I can say is, you are my packing heroine. When *I* pack, the room looks like a tornado blew through it.

Heather & Reese said...

Have a safe and fun trip. Enjoy!

~Reese

Anonymous said...

We are gonna miss ya'll while you are gone! Have fun, Be safe and we will see you when you get back! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you while you are gone (check mail, water plants, etc.). I will try to stay sane while *everyone* is gone next week. :(
Hope ya'll have fun! See ya soon!
Sarah

my name is kristy mae said...

Just wanted to say hello! I found your blog through comments somewhere. I thought it was fun to find a fellow Christian and Arkansan.
Nice to "meet" you! :)

Nancy said...

Again!?!?! And I thought WE travel a lot! Have a safe trip and enjoy your family. :)

Kelli said...

Have a wonderful time, Lora!
~Kelli