21 August 2008

Can Somebody Say "Hallelujah"!

I am so happy to announce that Mr. B has completed his fourth consecutive day of successful potty training!! Woo Hoo!! We've had a couple of false starts in the past few months, but this week it clicked. He GOT it! I can't tell you how thrilled I am. I really dislike potty training, so I've sort of been dreading this for a while--especially since the false starts. But this week has gone so well and I'm so glad to be on the other side of that hill. We still have some work to do in the...ahem...number two department, but that's okay. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

7 comments:

Betsy said...

Oh, that is wonderful! Definitely worth a big celebration! yea!

Betsy said...

And...love all the new sidebar pics!

Nancy said...

Way to go Mr. B!!!

PinkDaisyGirl said...

That department always took longer with my boys...not sure if that's encouragement or not though.

~ Kayren

Kari said...

So, does he get his LarryBoy toy? =)

Rachel said...

yeah for success!!

Song Lee said...

Yeah, I'm so excited for you. I know that must be a relief. I only experienced a little bit of the pain called potty training. I can empathize with what you have been through! He'll get there very soon.