14 August 2008

Garlic & Lime Chicken



Garlic & Lime Chicken
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp. dry mustard
6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 Tbls. vegetable oil
1/4 tsp. fresh ground pepper
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Combine soy sauce, lime juice, garlic and mustard in a small bowl; mix well. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Place in a shallow dish and add soy sauce mixture to cover. Marinate, covered in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
Preheat a non-stick skillet with the oil. Place chicken in skillet; season with pepper. Cook over medium heat for 6 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through. Or this tastes great cooked on the grill, like we had it last night!
This was delicious! I served it with Sezchwan stir-fry veggies (from the freezer section), fried rice (made with one of those seasoning packets), and egg rolls (also from the freezer section. It was all delicious!

7 comments:

PinkDaisyGirl said...

Looks yummy! You've had some great recipes lately. Can I just come eat dinner at your house? :)

~ Kayren

Betsy said...

This looks like something that I would LOVE! I love that combinations of flavors!...will definitely try this soon!

Rachel said...

Sounds delicious! Gotta try it!

Sarah said...

I'm adding this to my menu plan...looks delicious! Can't wait to try it.

Shaun and Holly said...

Can't wait to try it!! :) Thanks for visiting my Blog!
Holly

becky said...

we made this on the grill for dinner last night...it was delish! Thanks for the yummy/easy recipe!

Lisa Smith said...

This sounds good. I'm adding it to my menu for next week!