1. Do you put the toilet paper on coming over the top or underneath, or does it matter? If someone puts it on wrong do you have to fix it? Yes, it HAS to be over the top (the RIGHT way) and, yes, I always stop to fix it. Sometimes my hubby puts it on upside down just to drive me crazy:)
2. Do you wear shoes in the house? Sure, but this is because I have foot issues. I don't like my feet exposed and I really don't like you to look at them, because then it makes me nervous and they start sweating-ha!
3. If something falls out of the dryer when you’re folding clothes or putting it in the laundry basket, do you have to rewash it or do you just continue on like nothing happened? Well, I'll admit this is a stretch for me, but I've taken to tossing it back in the dryer, although that's only if it's in the *3 second* time frame.
4. Which side of the bed do you sleep on? What about in a hotel? I'm pretty flexible on this one. I generally am on the side of the bed that is most accessible to the kiddos.
5. Do you do everything in the shower in the same order every time? Of course!! And shaving my legs is a MUST every night--I can't stand those prickly little stubby hairs.
6. How many times a day do you think you wash your hands? I don't think I can count that high! I just know I buy a lot of soft soap refills.
7. What is the first thing you do when you get up in the morning? Does it ever vary? Visit the bathroom (wash hands), walk to the kitchen (wash hands again)and make coffee.
For more OCD fun, check out Know & Tell Friday at Kicking it in Crazyville.