Today Kayren is once again hosting K & T. Today is the *Entertainment* edition:
1. If you could meet one famous actor, who would it be and why? Cary Grant, just to hear him talk in that smooth voice and hear those great thoughts delivered deadpan.
2. What one question would you ask him? Whether or not he enjoyed being such an icon.
3. If you could meet one famous actress, who would it be and why? Audrey Hepburn because she was captivating with her grace and also her quirkiness.
4. What one question would you ask her? To tell me about her life.
5. What is your all-time favorite comedy movie and why? Probably The Princess Bride because it's just a classic and I could almost quote all the lines.
6. What is your favorite all-time tv show and why? For a sit-com I have to go with Seinfeld, although The Office is running a close second. For a drama, Alias was pretty awesome. I miss it. Currently though Lost is my fave.
7. What is your all-time favorite action or drama movie and why? I'll go with drama for this answer and that would be When Harry Met Sally. I just love that movie, I could watch it over and over. It just has great dialogue and I love Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan together in it. You can practically feel their pain and/or their joy in certain parts of the story.
If you want to join in the fun or just read other people's strange and goofy answers, go over to Everything's Coming up Daisies.