7 Random/Weird Things About Me:
- I have some texture issues with certain foods, such as: coconut, most nuts, tapioca, oatmeal, cream of wheat....
- I'm a history nerd. I like to read all of those historical markers you see around town, on the side of the road, etc. What can I say? I was raised by a dad who was the same way.
- I love Chopin's Nocturnes. In fact, I think I'll go put them on right now...be right back...
- I have a secret love affair with butter. I've been caught sneaking little bits of it while cooking.
- I love to write letters and also receive them. There's nothing quite as nice as walking out the mailbox and finding a handwritten letter from a far-away friend. I still keep in touch with a friend who's been a *pen pal* since we were both six!
- I want to learn calligraphy so badly! I just haven't taken the time to buckle down and do it yet. Maybe this year, since I'm teaching my daughter Italic handwriting and I'm practicing it with her and it's just a few steps away from calligraphy to me.
- I'm pretty much a cheapskate, er...frugal shopper.., when it comes to most everything these days: clothes, shoes, groceries, toiletries, etc.
I'm tagging Lisa at Daydreamin', Song at Corner of Song & Lee, Kristy Mae at this is me, Kari at logorrhea, Nancy at Chocolate Ink, Shannon at Bless Our Nest , and Angela at Hello, Dahrlin'.
If y'all don't want to participate though, there's no pressure, just having some fun!