26 October 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Well, it's that time of the week again, isn't it? This week my mom and sister are coming for a few days' visit. Yea!! They should be here any minute. It'll be fun to have them here. We have some fun stuff planned, too! As for dinner plans.....

Monday: We're going out! Woo Hoo!

Tuesday: We're going out again! Oh yeah!

Wednesday: make-your-own-pizza night

Thursday: Our *Pumpkin-Carving Party*-- I'll be making White Chili

Friday: not sure yet. We are getting together with friends to take the kiddos trick-or-treating and we obviously have not discussed dinner. I'll get right on that....

Head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie for more great menu plans and inspiration.

12 comments:

Betsy said...

Fun, fun! I'm making white chili for the first time this week! Just got all the ingredients.
As for Friday...there will always be a lot of candy! ;) Enjoy your mom and sis!

60 days? Really? OH my!

Kelli said...

Have a wonderful time with your sisters and mom! I need to work on my menu for this week. I love white chili!
~Kelli

Heather and Reese said...

What's white chili? Sounds interesting.

We carved pumpkins last night! Maybe I'll get some pics up later today. I'm rather proud of mine! ;)

Have a blessed week.

~Reese

Heather and Reese said...

(Also, did you like the Secret Life of Bees? Have you read the Mermaid Chair? I have it but haven't read it yet. I've heard the Life of Bees is good.)

~R.

Sandy Toes said...

Now that is my kind of week!!!
-Sandy toes

Michelle M. said...

That looks like a great week :) White chili is one of my favs!

Rona's Home Page said...

Enjoy those dinners out this week. It's nice to have some time away from cooking.

Kayren, Pink Daisy Girl said...

Will you share your white chili recipe? I've never made it, although I've had some at a Homemade Gourmet get-together thingy before.

I put up a banner too (one guess what mine has on it). I told you I was going to be a copycat. Actually I think I said I was going to steal your idea, but I like calling myself a copycat instead of a stealer.

Have fun with your family!

bigbinder said...

Thank you for stopping by earlier! I think I like your menu better than mine, I love to eat out :)

Jamie @ Purposeful Pursuit said...

Now this is my kind of menu plan...eating out 2 nights in a row. WooHoo!

Blissful Nikki said...

lol I love your "menu" this week, with one meal on it! hehe I wish mine was like that!!

Rachel and Jacob said...

i wanna go out with ya'll!