20 November 2008

Giving Thanks~Day 4

Giving Thanks

Tonight is our small group Bible study group meeting at our house. We meet twice a month for dinner, fellowship and to encourage one another in the Lord.

We are having our small group Thanksgiving dinner tonight and I thought I would share our menu plan. Each couple in the group brings part of the meal. The items that are * will be the ones I'm making. This will be a tasty prelude to our real Thanksgiving meal next week!

Roasted Turkey Breast*
Cornbread Dressing*
Cranberry Sauce
Mashed Potatoes*
Gravy*
Sweet Potato Casserole
Corn Casserole
Green Bean Casserole
Macaroni and Cheese
7-Layer Salad
Rolls
Pumpkin Pie
Cherry Cheesecake
Apple Cobbler
Sweet Tea and Sodas

For more thoughts and ideas on Thanksgiving visit Kelli's at There Is No Place Like Home.

11 comments:

Jules said...

Your menu and gathering sound wonderful!

Linda C said...

Your menu looks yummy! A great way to get together for fellowship:)
Linda C

Susie Homemaker said...

Blessings for a beautiful evening...

Susie

Wanita said...

What a lovely idea to have a special Thanksgiving celebration with your Bible study group. Your menu sounds delicious.

Blessings,
Wanita

Betsy said...

Oh yum....I'll be right down!

Becky said...

What a lovely blog you have! And your menu for tonight's dinner looks delicious. What a great idea to share that meal with your small group.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

ceekay said...

Hi..thanks for visiting my blog. We have small groups...and we never eat!!! I think I may copy this and share....Your menu sounds wonderful!

Jenn said...

Wow how nice..I would like to get together like that...hmmmmm

BTW, I LOVE the look of your blog! Reminds me of scrapbooking =D

Sandy Toes said...

What yummy things you have on your menu! mac n cheese..yum!
-sandy toes

Nana Trish is Living the Dream said...

You are having a wonderful spread. Please know that someone is sitting here in Georgia thinking about your yummy food. Isn't Christian fellowship the best?

I love Cornbread Dressing. What's your recipe?

Kelli said...

Your menu looks delicious! I'm glad you joined in this week and I hope you and your family have a blessed Thanksgiving.
~Kelli