15 December 2008

A Bloggy Progressive Dinner~Drinks

My friend Kate at A Simple Walk is one of the hostesses for A Bloggy Progressive Dinner this week. You know how much I love progressive dinners, so I had to join in!



Today is the day for holiday drinks. My recipe is so simple and delicious, you'll love it!



Christmas Punch
(from my friend Kathy)

2 bottles white grape juice
1 (2 liter) of ginger ale
~~~~~
Combine the juice and soda in a punch bowl. Serve with ice.



There you go! Happy Holidays! Visit Joy at Five J's for more holiday drink recipes!

5 comments:

Betsy said...

I make this punch, too! It's the best!

Joy @ Five J's said...

Oh, I love simple recipes! I'll have to keep that in mind next time I'm slated to bring punch. Thanks!!

Amy @ Finer Things said...

Oh, that would be perfect for school parties. They don't like red drinks to spill on the carpet! Thanks!

The Happy Housewife said...

I wish I would have seen this yesterday! I needed a light colored recipe! Well, now I have one for next time! So easy!
Toni

Kayren, Pink Daisy Girl said...

Would you believe I have NEVER done a progressive dinner?!