OH. MY. WORD. That banner at the top of my page is starting to freak me out!! I cannot believe how close Christmas is already. And how many things I still need to do.
We've had a couple of trips lately and that always gets me behind on the homefront. Do trips do that to you, too? I spent all of last week getting my house decorated (and I still have one little vignette to do in one room). And cleaning up from the aftermath of a trip....well, you know that isn't easy. I always try to leave the house *clean*, but somehow it never feels like that after we've unloaded the car.So what do you have left to do to get ready for Christmas? I've got several things...
- cleaning/preparing for our progressive dinner this Friday
- finish a few little decorating touches
- finish some Christmas gifts that I'm crafting
- oh, yeah...the Christmas cards--I'm way behind there!
- take the kiddos for their annual visit & picture with Santa
- bake more cookies
That's all I'm listing today or I'll feel overwhelmed:) Now I need to prioritize that list and get crackin'! May you have a wonderful and productive day, too!