28 December 2008

Our Christmas Morning

This next week is going to be a busy one, so I thought I'd better get crackin' on my Christmas posts right now while we're still at my parents' house and they can entertain the kiddos while I blog:)

Our Christmas day was a wonderful one. We have been at my parents' home in Arkansas this week and it has been a great family time. Christmas morning came early with the kiddos bouncing off the wall to open gifts! I always love watching their faces light up with excitement over their gifts.

Christmas morning pics with the kiddos and my parents and sister....

Here are a few shots of the kiddos with some of their gifts....



And the kiddos with their stockings....


8 comments:

Michelle M. said...

It looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas! The kiddos look so happy :)

Betsy said...

Looks amazing! I've always loved those Russian nesting dolls. Lovely!

Nana Trish is Living the Dream said...

I was just at Betsy's and we posted within a couple of minutes of each other. Your Christmas looked so neat. The kids look very happy and it looks like they are enjoying their presents. Are those little Russian dolls? Very cute. So you are a list girl, too?

Lora said...

Yes, The Princess is holding a Russian nesting doll set (it actually used to be mine and it had been stored for years--I'd forgotten about it). Mr. B is looking at his set in one pic, too. It's a set that my sister painted for him: a boy, a dog, a cat, and a mouse. I'll have to post better pics of it soon, it's adorable!

Lora said...

Oh, and yes, Nana Trish, I am very much a list girl:)

Jamie @ Purposeful Pursuit said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas time. Love the pics...your kiddos are adorable!

Femin Susan said...

Hi………
Absolutely fantastic post! Good job!
Great!
Good week……… You are Welcomed to my blog…….
" A Happy New Year''

Kari said...

Great pix! Too bad I'm not on my feet a little better now that you're gone and I have so much to do. =)

Good week, though!