14 April 2009

Bringing Some Accountability {Updated--2X}

~~2nd UPDATE~
19 shirts of mine & Vince's, 10 pieces of the kiddos's clothes, 5 dinner napkins and 2 pillowcases later....I'm finally DONE!! Whoo Hoo!!! The movie definitely helped~that is such a fun movie! Great soundtrack:)

**UPDATE**
Well, this day hasn't maybe been as productive as I would have liked, but I have made progress. My morning got bogged down with paying bills and figuring out how to do estimated taxes (since we are currently self-employed). By this afternoon, I was feeling sluggish, but I did get the laundry all caught up. Now I am off to do some ironing while watching *13 Going on 30*. I am NOT a fan of ironing, but it's not so bad when you can just zone out watching something:) I may also sneak the rest of the Easter stuff into the attic now that the kiddos are in bed!
*****

OK, I have just tons of things around the house that I need to be doing, but I just feel like procrastinating. However, in the spirit of accountability, I thought I'd post my *to~do* list and maybe get motivated to check some things off!

In no particular order:
  1. Switch out the seasonal clothes in my & Vince's closet
  2. Put away the Easter stuff
  3. Fill in the new photo album pages that I recently bought
  4. Catch up on the laundry
  5. Do the ironing

Well, there's more, but I don't want to overwhelm myself so we'll stop there for now! lol! I'll be back later to report on the progress.

What do you have planned for today?

8 comments:

Raggedy Girl said...

We are painting the bedroom. I love list...lots of list. Lists make the world go round!! Good luck and happy working.

Have a Terrific Tuesday
from Roberta Anne--The Raggedy Girl

steviewren said...

I took the day off to do some cleaning and to do some art. I'm having to clean my piled up workspace before I can begin. I've collected bits of this and that and have to find a spot for it all.

Kari said...

Want to do my laundry and ironing too, while you're at it? =)

nanatrish said...

It sounds like you are such an organized person. I have quite a bit of ironing. Maybe I need to put a movie in the DVD player and get moving.

Jamie said...

I stink at ironing, it is definitely one of my least favorite chores. Way to go at tackling it and getting stuff done.

Lisa said...

I feel your pain with the ironing. I don't mind my clothes and the kids, but Rick's dress shirts and khakis are terrible! I am not good at ironing creases in pants legs....As a matter of fact I used to say that when I got married my husband would either not wear creased khakis or would iron them himself!! Rick does wear them (although I have switched some pairs out with flat-front)...and after several trys at me ironing them unsuccessfully, he irons his pants. Actually, he will iron just about anything...which is good for me:) Just don't ask him to fold and put away clothes...

Lora said...

Lisa~
That's awesome that Rick will iron his clothes! Vince's version of ironing is to toss it in the dryer with wet clothes:)

Betsy said...

I hate ironing, too! I avoid it at all costs! I guess a movie would help a lot!