18 May 2009

More Shameless Plugging & Begging for Votes

Well, Vince is at it again. The creative juices are once again flowing. So I'm here to beg for votes!!

This is a YouTube contest for Lowe's that had multiple categories--and you could enter as many as you wanted. Vince entered two and has placed as a finalist in both categories. Woot Woot!

So here they are for your viewing pleasure. After you take a look we'd really appreciate it if you would click here and vote for both of them.

Just a few quick notes:

  1. you do need a YouTube account
  2. when you get to Lowe's contest page, click the *vote* tab
  3. look for the two videos with *Vince* in the title (you may need to hit the arrow tab)
  4. VOTE!

Thanks so much!!



7 comments:

Jamie said...

Very cute videos! I hope you guys win!

Michelle M. said...

Those are awesome! I voted!

Lora said...

Thanks, Y'all!!

Betsy said...

Oh, I always enjoy these! Good luck! Love the last one especially! How could that NOT win???

Kayren, Pink Daisy Girl said...

I was kind of missing these since there hadn't been any for a while. Hope you guys win. I'm with Betsy...I love the last one, although your kids sure are cute in the first one.

Jolanthe said...

Voted! :)

Jolanthe

Shauna said...

Hope you have a super weekend!
♥ HUGS ♥