09 May 2009

Taco Salad

There are so many ways to make a good taco salad,
but I think this is my favorite. It's the one I grew up on...
I can't even remember how many times I ate one of these
at a church potluck dinner. It's so good every time!
Taco Salad
Iceburg lettuce
Red onion, sliced thin
Shredded cheese
Black olives, sliced
Tomatoes, chopped
Tortilla chips, crushed
Black beans, drained & rinsed
Ground beef, cooked & seasoned
Catalina dressing
***
Toss all ingredients together for an easy, delicious meal!

2 comments:

Michelle M. said...

Yummy! This is the kind of stuff I am craving in my pregnancy. I made a southwestern salad last week and it was SO good. I'll have to post that recipe sometime.

steviewren said...

Mmmm, Mexican anything is a favorite with me.

I'm borrowing their computer today while I babysit for my grandson. He's sitting in his bouncy seat smiling at me as I type. It's pretty distracting! Hope all is well in your neck of Alabama.