09 June 2009

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Look what my sweet hubby built me! He took time today to create a small raised bed for me and we transplanted our veggies from pots to the bed. I hope that's not a big no-no...

I'm going to plant some herbs in there, too. I've just been waiting until we moved for that. Now I just really need to figure out an organic pesticide. I've been looking online a little and have seen a few good ideas.

I'd love to hear how you control the pests in your gardens!

3 comments:

Mrs. C said...

That was nice of your husband.

I've heard that lemon water and mint will do the trick, but I've never tried it.

There's nothing like a fresh tomato from the garden. Enjoy.

Betsy said...

He's a keeper! Love the raised bed!

Lora said...

Mrs. C,
Thanks for the lemon/mint tip~I may have to try that!