25 June 2009

Our Vacation in Photos


See, I really didn't forget that I promised pictures of our trip to the beach. I was just getting organized. Once again, we went to the Gulf Shores, AL area, this time staying in Orange Beach. The two cities are really just side-by-side there on the gulf. We love those beautiful sugar beaches!! So get prepared for picture overload!

the kiddos hitting the beach our first evening there

Mr. B taking it easy

a picturesque sailboat

getting ready to hunt for sand crabs

an lovely evening walk

a beautiful sunset

one of many crabs we found

building and sculpting

the kiddos and I built a very small sandcastle

my sister's shark

Vince and The Princess' mermaid

*Mr. B cool*

loving the sand between my toes!

beach babies

our fave miniature golf place

The Princess and my sister, Kari

the annual shark pic--the kiddos love this place

saying goodbye to the beach till next time

5 comments:

Heather and Reese said...

What fun! I love the beach!

~Reese

Betsy said...

I almost have that sunny/windy/tired feeling of a day at the beach just be looking! Sigh.

Michelle M. said...

Great photos! It looks like you guys had a fantastic time. I miss the beach so much. My hubby isn't a big fan; so we rarely go.

Kayren, Pink Daisy Girl said...

Looks like a really fun trip!

Lora said...

Michelle~
My hubby isn't as big of a fan as the rest of us are, but he indulges us b/c he's outnumbered-ha! :)