28 September 2009

Friend Makin' Monday {favorite things}


Today I'm linking up with Amber at {aefilkins} for *Friend Makin' Monday*. I have discovered this lovely new-to-me blog recently by way of my friend, Jolanthe, at No Ordinary Moments.

Amber has asked everyone to list a few things that we just can't live without. I won't list thngs like God and my family, because that goes without saying! But here are a few things that I like to have to make life better:


  • my computer

  • my phone

  • my kitchen

  • books






There are just a few of my favorite things:) If you're interested in making some new bloggy friends, head over to Amber's and check it out today.

6 comments:

Ave said...

I love books too!

steviewren said...

I'd be lost without my books, craft supplies and my computer.

mellisarock said...

Great list! I included books on mine too!! I love your background!!

Happy FMM and have a great week!!

Bitter Sweet Moments said...

I love books too...my husbands was to kill me sometimes I think for reading in bed:) Happy FMM!!!

Becca @ The Texas Darlings said...

I love to read too...but I don't love my kitchen as I don't love to cook! :)

Happy Monday!
~Becca

♥Amber Filkins♥ said...

Great list!! I'm so glad you found me! :)

I should've put my kitchen on my list too. Wish I could say books, but I'm just not that into them right now, lol.