25 November 2009

Wishing You and Yours a Happy Thanksgiving

Make a joyful noise unto
the Lord, all ye lands.
Serve the Lord with gladness:
come before His presence
with singing.
Know ye that the Lord he is God:
it is he that hath made us,
and not we ourselves;
we are his people, and the
sheep of his pasture.
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving,
and into his courts with praise:
be thankful unto him,
and bless his name.
For the Lord is good;
his mercy is everlasting;
and his truth endureth to all generation.
Psalm 100
May you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!




3 comments:

steviewren said...

A Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

Nana Trish is Living the Dream said...

Have a blessed Thanksgiving! I love Psalms 100. My daughter memorized it back in 1978 when she was in first grade. I'm excited to get caught up with my blog reading. Please continue to pray for me. You are great.

Kayren, Pink Daisy Girl said...

Happy Thanksgiving!