02 February 2010

One Thousand Gifts: Winter

0041. taking a drive in a *winter wonderland*~on clear roads

0042. sledding with my kiddos for the first time

0043. having a snowball fight with my son

0044. seeing the intricate beauty that God created in each tiny snowflake

0045. sipping on *Constant Comment* with honey while watching the snow fall

0046. taking a walk in the brisk air of a winter day

0047. feeling like a kid again yourself

0048. being thankful for all of that *snow play* laundry because it means we have plenty of clothes.

0049. heated car seats on a freezing day

0050. seeing the creativity of God even in the bare, but frosted, branches of the trees



holy experience

3 comments:

Kayren, Pink Daisy Girl said...

You've still gotten WAY more snow than us this year! But I'm happy for you and the kiddos, because we still got a little (and I hear there's always a chance of a spring blizzard), and I know it's only a rare winter for us. I'm glad it came while your kids were such a perfect age and could enjoy it so much too!

Lora said...

Thanks, Kayren! It really has been a great winter!

mkzparaunCristovivo said...

Hello Do you want the truth estes very well you understand the English but there going good I hope you read my comment I hope you have a nice blog visit mine and I'm from mexico muertosunavez2@hotmail.com mu mail is if you want to contact me goodbye