07 March 2010

Menu Plan Monday: March 8th

I'm keeping it simple this week, although I am trying at least one new recipe. I'm just feeling exhausted as I plan this week's meals, so big, complicated meals aren't sounding appealing. Plus, Vince and I are wanting to eat a little lighter, thus some salads for us with an easy dish for the kids.

Monday:
French Dip Sandwiches with French Fries


Tuesday:
Cabbage Ramen Noodle Salad (with Macaroni & Cheese for the kiddos)


Wednesday:
Broccoli & Ham Quiche


Thursday: Panini Salad (with Personal Pizzas for the kiddos)


Friday:
Chili Dogs

(all images from Google)
Saturday: TBA: Feel free to make some {easy} suggestions for my Saturday meal:)

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

All these meals look absolutly yummy! Even the chili dog, which I dont eat!~!!