15 March 2010

One Thousand Gifts

0101. enjoying God's creatures great...


0102. and small


0103. enjoying having my family over for dinner

0104. that good feeling you get when your house is clean

0105. listening through the open windows to my children playing outside



0106. seeing the first buds on the trees

0107. friendly competition on the Wii

0108. the fun of making new friends

0109. the wonder in the eyes of a child

0110. the anticipation of change


holy experience

P.S. Don't forget to enter my Spring Giveaway this week!!

4 comments:

Heather and Reese said...

Hey Lora, I just wanted you to know how much I've enjoyed reading your things to be thankful for. I still haven't started mine, but you are an inspiration and I really should get going!

Heather

Lora said...

Thank you, Heather! Some weeks I think "wow, can I really think of 10?" But when I get going, it's hard to stop! God gives us so many blessings, some we almost don't recognize.

Kari said...

LOL loved the clip of the kids playing. Wish I could've seen them play in the leaves more. =)

steviewren said...

Love the first photo. There is just something magical about a girl and a horse isn't there?