24 May 2010

Menu Plan Monday: May 24th

When we arrived in Indianapolis we were given a great gift basket that had all kind of our favorites: Vanilla Coke, Mike~Sell's potato chips, Reese's Cups, Heath...just to name a few.

Also tucked in there was the most recent issue of Every Day with Racheal Ray magazine: the grilling issue! So it has inspired me for this week. Knowing that it's going to be a busy week, getting settled back in after our trip, I plan to put the grill (and Vince..heehee) to use as much as possible!

Monday: {driving home}
Tuesday: grilled hot dogs
Wednesday: roasted corn tostadas
Thursday: grilled tuna melts
Friday: grilled pizza
Saturday: the perfect burger

What's your favorite thing to cook on the grill?

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

Kayren, Pink Daisy Girl said...

I've never tried pizza on the grill, but I love hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken, steak...you name it...except pizza.