So here's what I'm reading this summer:
- Before Green Gables, by Budge Wilson (currently reading)
- The Glass Castle, by Jeanette Walls
- A Wrinkle in Time, by Madeline L'Engle
- The Red Pony, by John Steinbeck
- A Movable Feast, by Ernest Hemingway
- Hind's Feet On High Places, by Hannah Hurnard
- Mountains of Spices, by Hannah Hurnard
- The Well Trained Mind, by Jessie Wise and Susan Wise Bauer
- A Thomas Jefferson Education, by Oliver Van DeMille
- The House of Winslow Series, by Gilbert Morris (I've read the first 20, now I'm on the next 20!)
I have quite a few more books that I plan to read with my children, but that's another post.
What are YOU reading this summer? I love great book recommendations!