29 June 2010

One Thousand Gifts

(google images)

0201. a much-needed summer rain

0202. listening to the rain pitter-patter on the roof

0203. the smell of the earth after the rain

0204. letting the rain water my garden for me

0205. listening to a summer thunderstorm

0206. watching God's fireworks, aka: lightning

0207. being safe and snug at home during a thunderstorm

0208. snuggling with my kiddos when the thunder scares them

0209. falling asleep with a peaceful, contented feeling

0210. knowing that God is holding me in the palm of His hand


holy experience

2 comments:

Michelle M. said...

What a beautiful post! I love thunderstorms, but my boys do not feel the same way. And by "boys", I mean Punky and the dog, Leo :)

Lora said...

Michelle~
That's funny about your *boys* :)))