30 September 2010

A Day at the State Fair

Yesterday we met up with our homeschool group at the State Fair for a few hours. It was a perfect early Fall day for going and we had a great time! The kiddos really enjoyed the petting zoo area~the animals were really fun! Then we checked out the prized-winning exhibits and animals. I have to say looking at all of the farm animal entries is probably my favorite part. Then we had rode a few rides and had a little *fair food* before going.

Here are some of my favorite shots of the day:

I love this time of year, don't you?!

1 comment:

Gwen Toliver said...

So much fun!!! We love the fair too, although up north here (we're still in IL) they do fairs in the middle of summer. My kids love inhaling large amounts of junk food - I figure one time of year won't kill them. :) Great pics!