16 October 2010

Feeling Fallish

It's that time of the year and I've been adding Autumnal
touches to the house for a couple of weeks now.

Meet *Patches*. He's a new addition to our Fall decor this year.

The *trick-or-treating* bags are at the ready on the hall tree!

My fave coasters~I love to get these out each year:)
I have this thing for jack-o-lanterns, I think.

A special addition made by Mr. B this year in one of his co-op classes.

Our Fall batik banner that we made last year. This was a fun project~get the *how-to* here.

Our dining table is all decked out. The kiddos love to play
with the loose pumpkins I have tucked in the swag.

A favorite Fall dish.

I love seasonal dish towels!

The ceramic pumpkin that will soon be full of candy:)


2 comments:

Amber said...

Fun! I especially LOVE the wreath on the front door. It's b eautiful! I have yet to find one for mine. Love yours!

Havah Mommy said...

I have that exact same ceramic pumpkin! And yes it is about to be filled with yummy, fall candy.