13 December 2010

One Thousand Gifts

0381. girl time with my princess

0382. late night hang time with my hubby


0383. fresh fruit that looks as good as it tastes

0384. watching how excited my hubby his about his big Christmas secret {for me}

0385. cookies:)

0386. seat warmers in my car on a winter day


0387. Christmas tree marshmallows in my hot chocolate

0388. another day to be alive

0389. the excitement on my daughter's face at meeting *Clara* at The Nutcracker

0390. a sweet letter from a dear friend



1 comment:

Sarah-Wife, Mother, Friend, Writer said...

This is such a great concept! What a great way to remind yourself to be thankful on a regular basis! My Facebook status this morning was regarding being thankful for all that you have. "Want" is such a horrible curse. Not worth it! I'd rather be content with what God has already given me. :)

Sarah
theweatheredword.blogspot.com