10 December 2010

Traveling With Ornaments: Part 1

All this talk about ornaments has inspired me to take a little trip down memory lane with some special ones. These are all ornaments that have been collected from trips taken through the years. Some are from trips I've personally taken and some are souvenirs from trips my parents have taken. We all love to collect ornaments when we travel! And sometimes, if we are unable to find an actual ornament, we will buy something that we can transform into an ornament:)


from Put-in-Bay Island, OH 1986
(school trip)

Breckenridge, Colorado 1992
(family vacation)

Honolulu, Hawaii 1993
(family vacation)

Ogunguit, Maine 1995
(family vacation)

from Rome, Italy 1995
(my parents' trip)


from Israel 1997
(my parents' trip)


Alberta, Canada 1998
(my parents' trip)


from Holland 1998(?)
(my parents' trip)


from Amarillo, Texas 2000
(a trip with a friend)


Prince Edward Island, Canada 2000
(family vacation)

from Austria 2000
(my dad's trip)

from Philadelphia, Pennsylvannia 2002
(family vacation)


from Annapolis, Maryland 2002
(family vacation)


from Union Station in Washington D.C. 2002
(family vacation)


from Washington D.C. 2002
(family vacation)

We'll stop there for today. I'll post Part 2 next week. Thanks for taking a trip with me and my ornaments!

1 comment:

Sarah-Wife, Mother, Friend, Writer said...

Your ornaments have a ton of personality and a story- as great ornaments should! I enjoyed your photos. :)

Sarah
Theweatheredword.blogspot.com