24 January 2011

One Thousand Gifts: the book

Since January 1, 2010, I have been actively counting the many gifts God has blessed me with. I was inspired by Ann at A Holy Experience to begin this quest. It has been such a blessing to me and a daily reminder to be thankful for so many things.

I was very excited when I discovered that Ann has recently authored a book, One Thousand Gifts. Mine should arrive soon (they're on sale at Amazon.com for $10 through today!) and I am so looking forward to its arrival.

I'm also looking forward to reading it with an online book club, Bloom, over at (in}courage.
Discussions will begin in two weeks so there's still time for you to join up as well. I know it will be great!



*****

0231. feeding my family nourishing, homemade food

0232. giggling over a funny book with my daughter

0233. experiencing the joy of sledding all over again through my children

0234. having a needed tough talk with someone and it going well

0235. my new, amazingly comfortable tennis shoes

0236. having my son show me his *magic* tricks

0237. helping my daughter meet her goals

0238. listening to my children recite Scripture from memory

0239. a quiet evening out with my hubby

0240. unexpected words of encouragement


2 comments:

Kandis said...

ordering this THIS WEEK. have heard wonderful things about it. thanks for reminding me.

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Kandis~
That's awesome! Are you going to participate in the online book club, too?