23 May 2011

One Thousand Gifts

0411. baby birds just learning to fly

0412. sleeping with a ceiling fan

0413. picking your own strawberries

0414. making my own jam for the first time with the strawberries I picked



0415. burgers fresh off the backyard grill

0416. springtime's baby animals on the farm

0417. knowing God is in control when the storm is raging outside

0418. herb gardens~they make me smile:)

0419. listening to my wind chimes blowing in the wind

0420. taking my kiddos to their first *big* baseball game

0421. cracking up at a *funny* by one of my kiddos

0422. my *big* little boy on his K5 graduation day~he was so proud and excited!

0423. watching the delight in my kids' eyes (and my husband's) as they catch frogs in the backyard

0424. finding my favorite style of shoe in the last pair of my size

0425. snuggling up at bedtime with a good book and reading until you fall asleep



2 comments:

Jamie @ Six Bricks High said...

Great list! So much to be thankful for! Picking strawberries sounds like a lot of fun.

acornsandoaks said...

Great pictures! Visiting you back :) from Hip Homeschool Moms.