29 July 2011

Crunch Time!

It's here~moving weekend!

I've been packing furiously while Vince has been in the Philippines this past week. Now he's back and ready to roll (well, except for that jet lag thing...). Jet lag or not though, we've got to start loading today.

We've got two truck loads to take, the final one on Monday when we head for Kentucky for good. I can't believe it's almost here! I'm very excited!

However, it's going to be super busy for a day...or six! So I'll see you on the flip side:)

4 comments:

My Magnolia Cottage by Lori said...

Hey Lady! I just wanted to let you know that you have been on my mind and in my prayers all week. I know how stressful moves can be.

Looking forward to hearing all about your new home and your new ministry!

Blessings, Lori

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Lori,
Thank you so much! I appreciate your prayers, moving is SO stressful and exhausting, even when it's a very good thing:) I just keep reminding myself that this will all be over this time next week and I will be enjoying the unpacking process.

Anonymous said...

Will miss family, dearly. xoxoxMom & Mimi.

Sally said...

Be safe! We have moved what seems like a million times (ok, so it's been 13x, but geez, we're not military or running from the law, so what's up with that???) and we always struggle with it. I start out neat and organized...then WHO CARES! We throw it in and will figure it out when we get there!
Can't wait for you to plug in again!