Grab yourself a bag of pumpkin spice marshmallows, a bag of candy corn and a box of Rice Krispy cereal (you can see that I went for the generic brand and it works fine). Then take a half-stick of butter from the fridge and you're ready to make these.
1. Melt the 1/2 stick of butter on low heat in a large saucepan
2. Pour in the bag of marshmallows; stirring until they're melted.
3. Dump in 6 cups of the cereal and stir well to coat.
4. Pour the mixture into a greased 9x13 pan and spread it out. (It helps if you rub some butter on your hands and then use your hands to spread it into the pan).
5. Next, take your candy corn and press them into the mixture in whatever pattern you would like. You could also cut shapes out with Fall-themed cookie cutters and then decorate the shapes with the candy corn.
6. Let the pan cool and set for just a bit before biting in (if you can!).