21 September 2011

Well, the Cat Is Out Of the Bag

It's official.

I turned the big 4~0 today.

No, I don't really feel any differently. It's just kind of weird to say *forty*.

I almost didn't tell you, but I knew I'd have some of my *old* friends out me on Facebook anyway...ha

And Vince is officially calling me a *cougar* LOL

You see, I'm 4-1/2 years older than him. There... I just told the world (at least those of you who are reading this:) There was a time when I would have been uncomfortable telling that, but since certain celebrities have really, truly robbed the cradle in recent years, 4-1/2 years just didn't sound like a big deal anymore.

So I am enjoying life and being my own age (no one ever guesses he's younger anyway~which just irks him...heehee).

Besides, I hear that life really begins at 40~so let the fun begin!

4 comments:

Mike & Lisa said...

You make 40 beautiful and by the way, I am 7 years older than my husband!

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Thanks, Lisa! I think you make 40 look amazing!

Lori said...

Wishing you a VERY Happy 40th Birthday Lora! May the Lord bless you on this new year.

Beth said...

This is my big 40 year, too. You look fabulous. That's pretty funny about you being a cougar, too! Lucky husband. You are having a much better bday than mine. I got so sick I actually had to go to the doctor, and I NEVER go to the doctor. I'm still really upset about it. I may just redo my birthday next year. Have a great rest of the day. Celebrate all year long. Happy Birthday.