06 December 2011

New Family Photos

We recently had new family photos taken by our good friend, Becky. I think she did a wonderful job--considering what she had to work with..ha! And for those who've had photos taken with your young children recently, I am sure you can just imagine the *story behind the photos*. If ever your children (ahem...my son) are going to be ornery and misbehave, it's going to be during the family photo session. But in spite of all that, we were still able to get some really good ones. Here area a few of my faves:













And now I'm off to finish my Christmas cards...


3 comments:

Kathy said...

I LOVE them! What a gorgeous family you are!

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Thank you, Kathy, you're very sweet:)

Larinda said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everyone of them!!! Such good pictures!!!! Your family is so beautiful!! I miss you guys so much (tears are in my eyes!!!) Love you sweet sister!